Car Accident with Minor Damage


What should I do if I am in a car accident with minor damage to the vehicle?


One of the common calls I get in this office is, ?I wasn?t injured, but there was a lot of damage to my car,? or ?There wasn?t much damage, but I need to have my car fixed.? You can make a claim with the at-fault driver. You don?t necessarily need us. If you make a claim through your insurance company, however, and they?re delaying the process or not giving you fair compensation, for whatever reason, you can give us a call. If you have any questions related to your insurance company giving you a hard time with your car getting fixed, we?re here to help. Give us a call.